Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nursing or Pre Med or etc. ?

I plan to attend PA school. Should I go to nursing school and my BSN or should I do before WITH? What would help me in PA school? I will be attending college this fall 2011 for undergraduate education, but I do not know what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I know that NP is a possibility, but I do not want to be an NP, because my aunt and she has a doctorate in practical Nurse. and they get less respect from the Dr. because she has a doctorate. PA school, I recommend pre-med curriculum. Be sure and get health care and volunteers. I will not repeat a good answer (first) re, but: your aunt. I have seen this personally - when it happens it is usually because the NP raises its title is about - called demanding "doctor" to be so and so. What pisses the real doctor (doctor) from. This is not a personal attack on your aunt's personality or ability to NP - it's just an observation. In addition, the MD be idiots to work with her too. ps Years ago when I was in the Air Force - I worked with a lieutenant colonel who was (she has long retired), was the NP she focused on his rank, "Colonel so and so. "Many patients believed to have a doctor so it was a sign in her room and said:" I am a nurse practitioner, not a doctor .

0 comments:

Post a Comment