Sunday, February 27, 2011

Medical school? Pharmacy?UCLA MAJORS?!?!?

Hi all! I'm now in its second year student at UCLA and biochemistry major. My GPA is currently 3.45, but I fear it will fall. I just started to participate in a research and shadowing a PA. But I find it hard to decide which career I want to really. I've thought about it in the direction of the medical direction when I came to college, but honestly, I'm not sure I will enjoy working in this competitive nature. Medical study was something I had in mind, but how many sub-degree Here I was in a science major / PREMED did not know what medical school was really about. I have researched a bit and I found the Physician Assistant Program and Nursing Program to be interesting, too. But I also like the way to the pharmacy. I guess what I am saying is that I have with personal conflicts and not knowing what direction to go there on his medical school, PA, nursing, pharmacy.I I thought the PA b / c it is shorter, but I discovered that many programs require clinical experiences, it looks as though the concept as long pharm / MD I am debating changing my major way because I still PHY SCI / MIMG seems Interestingly after taking a few classes. The thing is that my parents are not so young, and I really want to do that, get my education and make money for them. Do not get me wrong, I'm volunteering at the hospital, shadowing a PA, and I love the hospital. I know I want to work in the area of health, it's just that I do not know the specific situation that I take and if I am unable to get there. So all doctors / nurses / PA / pharmacist, you can share your experiences with me. Your Undergraduate Graduate / why you decided to choose this career and how did you process / / and other tips and suggestions you have for a student lost and confused. Sorry for the long post, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! Be specific and realistic! I want the hard cold hard truth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment