I'm so confused rite now.i only be used for a nursing school and I would get into on Aug. 7, but I really want to do is PA.but I still take my G-chem! I have one or two years, two for PA school. im not getting any younger! I know that PA is more respected as a nurse.i hate that people always look down on nurses.why? Im a very independent person, and yes I want a PA or ANP is? I do not change myself to know. please help mehh Not only do they get more respect than a nurse, but they get more $$$$$ too. I think you should learn to speak, or at least the type, some bloody English for PA. I would really not a medical decision about me or my life by someone who can not speak English. I would go to PA school. I have a nephew who is about PA school in the fall. You really can not be anything more than a PA, other than a doctor. Good luck with whatever you choose! I admire nurses for help they give to their patients, and intelligence, it is not easy being a nurse, the program requires an extraordinary amount of sacrifice and study. Not to mention the laboratory time. I think it's great your thinking of entering the medical field. My wife is a nurse in the emergency room, received an associate degree registered nursing college in Illinois and a BS in nursing from a university in Wisconsin. I do not understand why someone might look down on nurses. In general, the work of employees, and make important decisions of life and death as part of your daily routine. I tip my hat to you! I wish you success in the medical career of their choice. Good luck! You do what you want, but the nurses are highly respected here.i retire after 35 years and have never ever heard that a nurse gives you more flexability in the labor market. I joined the army as an LVN After I got out of the Army, the VA paid for my Batchelor and then I have pretty good salary as a nurse made me pay for my online Masters without financial distress. You can begin to nurse, get some experience under his belt and one of two or three years later. Whatever the medical field has a real shortage of both nurses and the hospital. I wish you luck with your studies!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment