Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If I go into nursing school, could my studies be credited if I wanted to be a PA?

I am very interested in the medical field, where at least for me. I would go to nursing school and a nurse. But I'm also interested in becoming a PA (Physician Assistant) that require additional training. The nurse or PA - If you decided to stay in nursing years of the Palestinian Authority, could reclaim my nursing studies for my degree PA? So I do not have to start over, so to start where I left off? Thanks. :) Do not you think. PA is a master, so you can get a bachelor's degree in nursing (but will be credited to the Master of total). You may need to take tougher on and the nursing degree for admission to PA school, too. I do not think so. I'm torn between two things are now. Check your local universities for most classes of the school transfer to BSN PA. Note: I like anyway. You have more options with the RN. You can get your NP later, if desired. Better than the Palestinian Authority, you can write scripts. Yes, your credit, apply only in relation to requirements for access outside of college courses that required all physicians assistant program requires hands on service in the medical and nursing care is excellent. Take a look at this article for more information. http://hubpages.com/hub/Physicians-Assistant-Program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment