Saturday, February 19, 2011

Is a Bachelor's in nursing the best degree to get if I want to eventually go on to be a Physician Assistant?

I am freshman in school and I want to pursue a career as a nurse. My current public health administration major and a minor in gerontology. I really do not know the most important of all scientific (or bio-chemical) wants. All PA schools you need to meet certain conditions, but most also say they do not care what you major in as long as you have completed the course. However, a Bachelor of Nursing better prepare myself for PA school? Would I be more of an advantage when I apply? Or is the administration of health care with a great actor right? I saw BSN to go to school PA. There are 2 ways to be a PA or an undergraduate or graduate program. It's fun. Take the necessary conditions for an AP. Some nurses have letters of recommendation from doctors, she worked to achieve. PA anymore. acceded to the way to go, BSN, additional courses may need to enter PA school, but you will have a backup plan should be in school AP does not work. part of the Palestinian Authority nursingFind medical and nursing is what are your assumptions. Nursing is very hard conditions. Health management is great if you're management material. A person "yes." There are a lot of politics going on the scale. Good luck in your quest to May this year are going well for you. If the schools say they do not care how big and getting a degree in something you might be interested in health, nursing administration or else your interest, but simply that you have done all conditions. I do not know if a degree in nursing are better prepared for school in NY, but what you could do is contact the schools you are interested in applying or view a number of schools in NY and see if I tell you what different types of races is the entering class. What would you say a bit about what kinds of careers that have been accepted. Schools seek diversity in the majors, but see what you are really important, try to keep a high GPA may have a higher GPA with the nursing staff will then stick with it if that is what you are interested in. Another thing to see if they think your school has a career counselor, they could probably help you or show a source, the more accurate information on the use of PA school would know. Good luck! If you get a BSN, you are better to have an MSN and a nurse practitioner. National parliaments can be more or less the same things as PA. Try again: http://www.nursingmasters.com you have a lot of good information about the various nursing degrees both undergraduate and graduate courses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment