Friday, February 25, 2011

Help me choose a DOUBLE MAJOR?

I am a transfer major in psychology at UCLA next fall. English - for better writing / history of communication - such as English-Korean - bilingual advantage (I'm second generation Korean) Religious - I find it interesting that biology - in school Medical / Nursing / Chemistry AP - such as bio-art - my talent and Hobbies What are the benefits of a doubling in the humanities versus science? What you did in the Great? What do your friends Psych less? Your thoughts on one of those majors? Their recommendations for a large, which is not listed? Any advice would be appreciated intelligent! If you want to work with the mentally ill, so I always suggest a degree in nursing will give you work in a psychiatric hospital. Good luck, what are you career in the arts? You probably get more answers and Knowle benficial task when you tell us what you like, we do. I chose biology as a high level of understanding is necessary to define and measure the biological impact of almost all psychological illnesses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment