Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anyone know of any schools in the USA that offer students just the clinical portion for a Nursing Degree (BSN)?

Hi everyone! I am currently a nursing student at a school in Pennsylvania Unfortunately, there is a 2 and a two-year program where assumptions are made first and then, after the clinic rooms. We have to apply to enter the clinical part of the program after having completed all the prerequisites (such as Chem I and Anatomy, etc.) As far as I know, only Temple University (to go) and Jefferson offers students the opportunity to complete only the clinical part of BSN in the state of Pennsylvania. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good nursing schools that allows students to complete only the clinical part. Like most schools here that I must say that I can use in their respective nursing program but I have their one-day program (mainly credits I made last year will not benefit) as a departure as it is said, why is not Temple also that 70 seats are available for their care program (60 of them are students at Temple) and about 400 people for seats each year, so there is no guarantee that I receive the temple or to the Jefferson question .

0 comments:

Post a Comment