Monday, February 21, 2011

I am a single parent with two children. I put myself through nursing school and?

degree 2003rd I work as an ICU nurse. I graduated from high school when I was a graduate student and I have parents plus loan for my son who is a junior in college. I tried to go back to school next year. The track I want to follow in higher education is not possible for online education and I can not work part time and going to school. I will be obliged to state all the time that I look forward to school. The problem is that I live in CA, but has admitted to graduate school in PA. I'm willing to move to PA to live and go to school and if possible to get a job and stay there. What is the ability to obtain financial aid for graduate school? I'm no expert, but not of financial support does not get the federal government? Or do you mean public servants, including what some call it welfare? Generally, financial aid for students in the graduating class (experience). Grants and loans are the only types of support available.besides work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment