Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm a male should I get my bachlors in nursing?

I am a man who is now his university studies and the desire to go to PA school. The only problem is that the nurse anesthetist as a good career and a back-up sounds much better that you will not be accepted into the program. If my Bachlor nursing. How many men to follow this path? I expected a career in healthcare, but Arnt many opportunities as I do. I do not. I'm almost 40 and have been working on my prereqs. I left my job of 16 years in September and is slated to become an RN full time. After about two years, I plan to get my masters and a nurse anesthetist. I want to do something more rewarding - both personally and financially. I say go for it! Anyone can get their education in nursing. Men are increasingly in the care field now with the fact that sometimes patients are much more difficult, and they need to have the muscle mass and strength. I know there are machines to help lift and transfer systems, but there are patients who are overweight and need help from a man there are also cases where there are no problems with men, prefer a nurse to help rather than a woman. I am in nursing school and there are many people in my nursing school. Nursing is a very rewarding career. The face of nursing has changed, not only of women in white dresses and little hats. I say do it!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment