Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm looking into going to nursing school. I need some help figuring out which ones to apply to in FL. Help!?

major.let like I'm trying right nursing school now.I was using an architecture is only saying that it was not for me, I did not see what I do later in life, so I switched it out. I decided, in nursing, and from there I like to go to PA school at the University of Florida wanted, but it is true now, and I just try to get into a nursing program. I'm in school, what seems like forever, and I do not want to wait a year to go just anywhere in a program. I would like schools, where I find a good chance of winning the fight to get my education and get my life started lol. I have at least a 3.0 GPA. I am a volunteer at a hospital. I guess it would be before Hold for nursing now and done, will be the end of the spring semester. I'm taking Bio Chem, which is not required.and honest I pushed it to the limit, but I am determined to do it. Help me someone please. I have some schools that I have to get a chance to find it. As I said, I'm in school for a whileand was honestly ready to start my life. Thanks for helping my suggestion: Do not waste your time and money in the classes you do not need to go into nursing. LOL Apply for each of them (excluding profit) is. You have a better chance to enter a program for nursing homes, which is a 4-year university education. A nursing program at the undergraduate level is better than the staff level. I do not think anyone can answer that, you just go without a vocational school in Florida, but what you can do is try some of these sources, or try Google information for "nursing schools, Fla." I know University of Phoenix and care rates , try to see if they have a campus in Florida:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment