I'm just a major in psychology, so I can go to PA school, but has a limited amount of input. Or should I apply to nursing school? I'm not really a fan of psychology, but it is the only major that put me on the way to completion on time. Although we do our adds another year of school. there is always a great demand for nurses, nursing adds another year, but the work of the two bankable. You will have greater job security carefully. I wanted an education in human services with a minor in psychology.now I did I choose a second profession. If you are looking for job security and money go to pay bills for care you can see way.nurses is in high demand and are for.forever. everyone is sick. Not many people go down so you're lucky if you have enough clients to do the job. There is a shortage of nurses. You can always return to a nursing degree and a nurse. Think long-term opportunities. To really make a career out of psychology, must have at least a master, if not the degree of doctor to have any kind of psychologists and paid work can pay between 60-80K, depending on where they live and how they work. Nursing can get the same pay almost any place to live, and with only a bachelor's or master. Nursing And, you always have job security because nurses are always needed, no matter where you go! Want to stay in school for 2-4 years or 6-8, maybe 9 if you want a certified expert? I would go to nursing, especially with our economy. If everything is equal, and they are strong in both camps, without preference for one or other.Nursing no doubt. You can work anywhere in the world, seeking their own schedule, decide what type of nurse, ie, ER, cardiologist, general practitioner, etc. The sky's the limit with a field that will always have a great need for quality employment. Finally, if you love psych but to go where your heart most you have to choose between 1) the money to make me happy, 2) do what I love would make me happy. Only you can make those decisions. Good luck! I agree with everyone. There is a severe shortage of nurses and it is not changing. I live in Oregon and I can say that not a single hospital, clinic or doctor's office in the State not seeking nurses. You can go where you want to live. And with an RN and any further certification (eg CNA) you can earn almost as much as many doctors. On the other side. Psychology, as too many students majoring in, if not cut in any other part I'm not saying it's you, but you will probably very difficult and have a short career with a BA in Psych .
0 comments:
Post a Comment