Friday, February 11, 2011

42 years old worked in Customer Service ,want to change to Nursing School in Pa,?

Can not find the right school? I need 9-5 working night school? It will be very difficult. Many nursing unit for most day.b / c of clinical onset. HACC (www.hacc.edu) offers one night nursing program.but think it starts at 16:00. It is very competitive so you need to ace almost all nursing courses to pre-enter I do not know where you are in NY, but if you are in and around Philadelphia, I know that the Holy Family University has a course nursing and most of them are travelers. Maybe if you ask them if they have a night school, you may be able to tell where to go. You can, however, that there are schools of nursing at night. Like when you have to do student teaching, you may need to re-organize the program to do so. I hope you continued success! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment