I am 25 years old, and recently completed three years at a DO school. I went straight from undergrad. Im currently on a temporary sick leave until October 31 (depression). I made one way or the other of the first two years (w my part of the rehabilitation), and our third year clinical medical practice and was often easier settings, so I went one way or another. but I failed step 1 last year, took it and barely passed, failed Step 2 CK in summer, set cs. Last month I left my first audition rotation after a week bc I freaked out and just could not mentally take. I hated it, felt so stupid, and called every day. I do not think my school prepared me for what to expect in the home and real hospital, and I think I went to school blindly without really knowing what I had started. I'm seriously depressed, anxious, and just hopeless. My boyfriend's family and friends (one or two speak, I am isolated from the rest) to support any decision I make, but it also helps to see a psychiatrist and therapist, but I feel as if these do not help. I have no idea what to do with my little recreational life.i "without real passion. I know I have one more year, but this means two cards of more than nine laps in the end BC graduationg am taking this month ( September) out. I have no desire to return home after seeing how it looks.'m also 190,000 of debt. I have absolutely no idea what to do, and it's really killing me. I thought maybe I was a pharmaceutical company contract as a representative of the drugs and gradually I was able to work to pay my loans ridiculous, but who knows. I also considered the nursing school pa / but I fear that too close to the medicine. My life passes before me. Please help.'re still young. Most people who graduate from medical bigger than you. Med school is 4 years is not it? At this point, you might as well finish to a year Is it possible to find something switches and lucrative career ot pay enough debt 190k? likely. It can not be late for a career change, but you can decide on something and stick to it. First stop school once is not med. Med school is like law school or business school. A medical student has not provided a medical and business student does not need an economist and a law student necessairly not need a lawyer. These studies are massive massive selection of jobs, particularly in medical school. There are more than enough jobs in the medical field to some who may be strictly a desk job (perhaps a pathologist, epidemiologist, radiologist), the names I phyciscian tons more) and other hospitals strictly physical (and surgeons), and need not be oriented. Med school is 4 years is not it? At this point, you might as well finish to a year Is it possible to find something switches and lucrative career ot pay enough debt 190k? likely. It can not be late for a career change, but you can decide on something and stick to it. First stop school once is not med. Med school is like law school or business school. A medical student has not provided a medical and business student does not need an economist and a law student necessairly not need a lawyer. These studies are massive massive selection of jobs, particularly in medical school. There are more than enough jobs in the medical field to some who may be strictly a desk job (perhaps a pathologist, epidemiologist, radiologist), the names I phyciscian tons more) and other hospitals strictly physical (and surgeons), and need not be oriented. Med school is 4 years is not it? At this point, you might as well finish to a year Is it possible to find something switches and lucrative career ot pay enough debt 190k? likely. It can not be late for a career change, but you can decide on something and stick to it. First stop school once is not med. Med school is like law school or business school. A medical student has not provided a medical and business student does not need an economist and a law student necessairly not need a lawyer. These studies are massive massive selection of jobs, particularly in medical school. There are more than enough jobs in the medical field to some who may be strictly a desk job (perhaps a pathologist, epidemiologist, radiologist), the names I phyciscian tons more) and other hospitals strictly physical (and surgeons), and need not be oriented. Med school is 4 years is not it? At this point, you might as well finish to a year Is it possible to find something switches and lucrative career ot pay enough debt 190k? likely. It can not be late for a career change, but you can decide on something and stick to it. First stop school once is not med. Med school is like law school or business school. A medical student has not provided a medical and business student does not need an economist and a law student necessairly not need a lawyer. These studies are massive massive selection of jobs, particularly in medical school. There are more than enough jobs in the medical field to some who may be strictly a desk job (perhaps a pathologist, epidemiologist, radiologist), the names I phyciscian tons more) and other hospitals strictly physical (and surgeons), and need not be oriented.
0 comments:
Post a Comment