I'm used to thinking for a while. I thought the Coast Guard, Air Force, Navy, Army and Marine Corps and got information on them all. I just have to go with the fear of a resolution because it is 4-8 years of my life. Anyway, I have 35 college credits and a score of 88 on the ASVAB. I would like something in the medical field, not to conquer, such as surgical specialist for the National Guard because I want to be a physycian assistant or nurse at the end. I know that the education I get the National Guard help me me in my application for a PA / Nurse schools. I want to join also, as I said, I wanted to now serve in a while and I have just told me this thing in my mind that I have to join a branch. I have this feeling in my head for a while now and I think it's time for a change. The state / federal educational benefits are excellent, and I get a good education. I want to be in better shape and meet new people and I will serve in the National Guard. I along the right reasons and training to look good on my application when I am searching for medical assistant school or nursing school? It sounds like a good plan for you! Take the opportunity while you are in the pay for your school, then when you get a GI Bill, so that you can use. Not many can do what you want to do, and I thank you Well, you can learn some valuable skills in the National Guard. But you can learn a few things that you do not necessarily want. Like weapons, hand to hand combat, employing explosives to shoot. There is a reason they teach you that. The National Guard is now the highest forces in Iraq in those days. Think about it. I would say you have a good plan. You are good reasons. I think you should do it because it will pay for your college. It makes no sense, really, going to school and pay yourself, then join the National Guard, I think it sounds good. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Of course, it will be. The Army will also pay all debts prior to your school and give you a bonus of sweet ($ 20,000 national guard and reserve). To the guy who said that the National Guard is the highest deployed in Iraq, you're wrong. The army reserves were the first troops in Iraq and more than anyone. Hi I am currently deployed in Iraq with the guard unit. MOS me is infantry.The 11B can give the guy best advice u. Air distribution Force.there are shorter they do best money and ULL have plenty of time to finish school. Once u join the Guard or any other branch, but the force.ull air can never join them. Do not proceed with their service scores ASVAB and men university or any idea good luck good to become officer.But fun. It makes no sense, really, going to school and pay yourself, then join the National Guard, I think it sounds good. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Of course, it will be. The Army will also pay all debts prior to your school and give you a bonus of sweet ($ 20,000 national guard and reserve). To the guy who said that the National Guard is the highest deployed in Iraq, you're wrong. The army reserves were the first troops in Iraq and more than anyone. Hi I am currently deployed in Iraq with the guard unit. MOS me is infantry.The 11B can give the guy best advice u. Air distribution Force.there are shorter they do best money and ULL have plenty of time to finish school. Once u join the Guard or any other branch, but the force.ull air can never join them. Do not proceed with their service scores ASVAB and men university or any idea good luck good to become officer.But fun. It makes no sense, really, going to school and pay yourself, then join the National Guard, I think it sounds good. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Of course, it will be. The Army will also pay all debts prior to your school and give you a bonus of sweet ($ 20,000 national guard and reserve). To the guy who said that the National Guard is the highest deployed in Iraq, you're wrong. The army reserves were the first troops in Iraq and more than anyone. Hi I am currently deployed in Iraq with the guard unit. MOS me is infantry.The 11B can give the guy best advice u. Air distribution Force.there are shorter they do best money and ULL have plenty of time to finish school. Once u join the Guard or any other branch, but the force.ull air can never join them. Do not proceed with their service scores ASVAB and men university or any idea good luck good to become officer.But fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment