I am a transfer major in psychology at UCLA next fall. English - for better writing / history of communication - such as English-Korean - bilingual advantage (I'm second generation Korean) Religious - I find it interesting that biology - in school Medical / Nursing / Chemistry AP - such as bio-art - my talent and Hobbies What are the benefits of a doubling in the humanities versus science? What you did in the Great? What do your friends Psych less? Your thoughts on one of those majors? Their recommendations for a large, which is not listed? Any advice would be appreciated intelligent! If you want to go to school, med school stuff when I'm your patient, I usually take care of your writing, art, language, religion, or talent. I want to save my life. I can not for you, but I can tell you from personal experience. I tried a double major in computer science and biology. The amount of time outside the laboratory scale, especially considering that I have a toddler at the time. Unfortunately, I kept the computer crashed and biology, otherwise it would have been better not to have a double for the simple fact of doubling - to take, because there are two areas that we love. If not two things, then focus on what you like - as they always regret it if you choose the position or status or money. 'Nuff said :-) I am not a psychologist, I am a seller, but I recommend you do religious studies. Psychology and religion complement each other. I've done consulting work in my church and I know for sure. I had to read books about psychology in order to be more effective as a counselor. Peace and blessings! its best to make something of interest, since it probably will do better, but it is also important to choose something you want to work later. The major in business and want to work in the company when I'm done, my brother studied in clinical psychology, but to make an award to the point that he did not have to choose something else, but apparently he did so he would probably choose something with psychology, also you are good at art, keep it as a hobby, if you do not want a career. But overall, I think you should do as biology or chemistry major is only useful psychology.it!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment