Sunday, March 6, 2011

i am upset i live in upstate pa and the school nurse always telling my little sister in?

law, who is overweight and needs to lose weight and that, far from the truth. not stick thin, but not even close to fat that can speak to the practice of making children feel garbage can stop. I mean if so, then they should tell you a little skin and bones of the girls start to eat well. command that is what the children are hungry and have low self-esteem Talk to the school nurse. I would like. do not care about the feelings of the nurses, go with the feelings you have, ur instinct to protect and use outside TEL. there should be no problems then;) is trying to help, maybe I just do not want it even more important is our sister, always a nurse or something, or is it just a nurse ab + ch! ? Anyway, I would like to inform parents. she is his daughter, and are the best people to handle the situation. talk with parents and the director of it and tells the nurse to shut your mouth well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment