I was looking for a 2-year nurse in PA, and I know that I am facing an interview as part of the process. I really want to get this program and I was wondering if anyone RN has good tips for the interview. What are some good questions that you think they would ask. Be prepared for Q is about how you pay. How do you go to clinical. If you work in school. Your previous exp in healthcare or things you've seen to affect your decision to enter nursing. Including personal stories! By learning from a family illness and death and how it made you want to help people. Each volunteer experience? Take it! They love it. You must sell yourself to them. Dress like you are going on a job interview. Remove fake nails cut them short, clean, no polish. No perfume Ask them how they came into nursing. Smile and make eye contact Good luck! First, there is a nurse shortage of nearly 50% of this nation. Before the interview, brushing your teeth if you smoke, do not do the interview smile and keep eye contact with the interviewer. Do not lie about anything. "I do not know" if you do not know the answer, simply say, dress professionally and be sure to clean your nails and cover all exposed tattoos. Be prepared to give a detailed explanation of why you are a nurse and not say what you think they want to hear. Do not wear perfume or makeup, and long hair, they retreated. It may sound strange, but one recruit, try the "Barbie Doll" types of filters, because traditionally it does not have this type through the program. Go to the interview alone, do not take your kids or pets if you have any. You'd be surprised how people bring children or dogs in the bag (just leave your purse in the trunk) is .
0 comments:
Post a Comment